Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 0-5 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe
Boneless chicken breasts skinless and cut into small cubes 125 grams
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 3 tablespoons
Sweet Corn 1 cup
Chicken stock 4 cups
Salt to taste
White pepper powder to taste
Cornflour/ corn starch dissolved in ¼ cup water 2 tablespoons
Egg whites whisked lightly 2
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and cook in four cups of boiling chicken stock or water for five minutes.
Add the sweet corn and continue to boil. Add salt and white pepper powder. Boil for two minutes.
Lower the heat and add the dissolved cornflour. Stir continuously and bring the mixture to a boil again. Add the coriander leaves and mix well.
Add the egg whites, gently stir and serve hot.
TopTen Mutton Curries of India TopTen Mutton Curries of India Chops are easily one of the best cuts of mutton and when it is cooked in this spicy Punjabi style kadai masala it just gets better. Mutton chops slow cooked with onions, tomatoes and select spices till the meat slides off the bone. Simple tandoori rotis taste great with this.
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe Card
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab - Cheese mixed with chicken mince and masalas, wrapped around satay sticks and grilled
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Thai Noodle Soup