A piping hot bowl of soup is the culinary equivalent to a warm hug especially during infamous Indian monsoons. We bring to you 5 such superb soup recipes that will make you forget all about the traffic snarls & icky puddles and rekindle your romance with the rains.
The tangy sweetness of tomatoes makes it the perfect base for arange of soups – all you need is to stretch your imagination. Spike up your regular tomato soup with some roasted garlic and top it up with crunchy fennel flavoured croutons – you will be surprised how much of a difference adding two simple ingredients can make to a classic tomato soup and crouton combo.
Soups are generally meant to be a low calorie meals, but not chowders, chowders are a true blue comfort food that satisfy all your carb cravings. This one made with potatoes and sweet corn is served in a hard crust bread bowl - works every single time. Add some shredded chicken or roasted mushrooms for some extra bite and variety.
Served in shot glasses this cream style corn espresso will warm you up way more than a cup of coffee ever can. The sweetness of creamed corn is balanced with a spice hit from chilli and the earthiness of bell pepper dices. We are sure you will love this one – just give it a shot, pun intended!
The mélange of veggies like mushrooms, pakchoy and broccoli in a clear flavourful broth, this fuss free recipe is testimony to the fact that the simplest things in life are often the best. Add a dash of hot sauce to spike it up and glass noodles if you want to make it more wholesome.
High protein broth
A soup listicle without a good chicken one will never make the cut. So here it is a wholesome oriental style chicken broth complete with crunchy veggies and a perfectly poached egg sitting on top. Top this up with crunchy beansprouts and a squeeze of lime – you are sure to go to bed with a smile on your face. Probably wake up with one too!
Keep browsing through www.sanjeevkapoor.com for more monsoon perfect recipes.
How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Delicious Dal Recipes
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce
- How to make Cauliflower Garlic Sticks