Ever wondered why the phrase “say cheese” is used just before a photograph is clicked? Simply because ‘cheese’ makes one smile! Not only the word but cheese as a food makes a lot of palates happy. It is an inexpensive, versatile and nourishing food. We have our very own Indian version as well as the ones made from soy milk that are even healthier. Whichever form, this is one food that is loved by one and all!
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Cheesy Eggplant Casserole Recipe
Parmesan cheese powder 1 cup
Mozzarella cheese 250 grams
Cheddar cheese 150 grams
Eggplant / Brinjal 1 large
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Eggs beaten 2
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Pesto sauce 1 cup
Cherry tomatoes halved 10-12
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Halve eggplant vertically into medium thick slices. Sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns and set aside.
Add salt and crushed peppercorns to beaten eggs in a bowl and mix.
Dip the eggplant slices in the beaten eggs and press on the cheese powder.
Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Place the eggplant slices and cook till the cheese turns a light brown.
Arrange some of these eggplant slices in a casserole and spread some pesto on them. Top with some cherry tomatoes, grate some mozzarella and cheddar cheese over and sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns on top. Repeat the process twice and lastly grate the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
Place the casserole in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to.
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast