Palak Paneer is a quintessential North Indian vegetarian dish made with cottage cheese and fresh spinach. Just the sight of white cubes of paneer peeping through the emerald green spinach puree will make your mouth water. Blanched and pureed spinach is cooked with select spices and the paneer is tossed in at the end. This is one of the most popular paneer recipes in India is really nutritious plus quick and simple to prepare. A sprinkling of dried fenugreek or kasuri methi and fresh cream at the end is a must to give that restaurant style vibe to it.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Palak Paneer Recipe
Spinach 900 grams
Paneer (cottage cheese) 200 grams
Green chillies 2-3
Garlic chopped 8-10 cloves
Oil 3 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Fresh cream 4 tablespoons
Remove the stems and wash spinach thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes.
Refresh in chilled water. Squeeze out excess water. Grind into a fine paste along with green chillies.
Cut the paneer into one inch by one inch by half inch pieces. Heat oil in a pan.
Add cumin seeds. When they begin to change colour, add garlic and sauté for half a minute.
Add the spinach puree and stir. Check seasoning.
Add water if required. When the gravy comes to a boil, add the paneer and mix well. Stir in lemon juice.
Finally add fresh cream. Serve hot.
Calories : 1350
Carbohydrates : 35.4
Protein : 57.2
Fat : 108.8
Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to.
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast