Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 0-5 minutes
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet & Sour
Ingredients for Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe
Iceberg lettuce leaves iceberg 6-8
Romaine lettuce leaves roughly torn 4-6
Baby spinach leaves 8-10
Orange juice 1 cup
poppy seeds 1 tablespoon
Orange segments 5-7
Honey 1/2 tablespoon
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
dried cranberries 10-12
Black olives pitted and halved 6-8
Almonds halved 8-10
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
To make the dressing, heat orange juice in a non-stick pan and cook till reduced. Switch off heat, add honey and mix. Set aside to cool.
Grind poppy seeds into fine powder. Add reduced orange juice and olive oil and grind again to make a smooth mixture.Transfer into a small jar.
Put iceberg lettuce, Romaine lettuce, spinach, cranberries, olives, almonds and orange segments in a bowl and toss well.
Put the salad on a serving platter.
Add salt and crushed peppercorns to the dressing, cover and shake well.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Delicious Dal Recipes
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce
- How to make Cauliflower Garlic Sticks