Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 41-50 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Moderate
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Chicken lollipops 8-12
Garlic paste 1½ tablespoons
Red chilli paste 1½-2 tablespoons
Light soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
White pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Cornflour/ corn starch 1-2 tablespoons
Oil to grease
Mixed capsicum curls for garnishing
Schezwan sauce to serve
Take garlic paste, red chilli paste, soy sauce, vinegar, white pepper powder and salt in a bowl and mix.
Add chicken lollipops and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 30-35 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200º C. Line a baking tray with an aluminum foil.
Add cornflour to the marinated lollipops and mix well.
Grease the lined tray with some oil and place the lollipops on it.
Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Arrange mixed capsicum curls and a small bowl of schezwan sauce on one end of a serving plate and keep the lollipops alongside. Serve hot.
Hydrebadi Food Hydrebadi Food Hyderabadi food is rich and royal, right from delicious biryanis and yummy kebabs to decadent desserts. We picked 3 of our favourite dishes from this fabulous cuisine and show you how to make it within 30 minutes – with the right kind of preparation of course!
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast