1 bunch of spinach
250 grams of carrots
400 grams of yogurt
400 grams of mozzarella cheese
1 small bottle of olive oil
1 small packet of sea salt
1 bottle of black olives pitted
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 small bottle of Italian seasoning
1 packet of quinoa
100 grams of French beans
150 grams of green peas
1 packet of stock seasoning
For faster preparation For parantha soak and boil the dal, puree it. Knead the dough for parantha with salt and dal puree. Blanch the spinach leaves and puree it. Peel and boil the carrots and puree it. Divide the yogurt in three portions. Mix one portion with spinach puree and salt, the second portion with carrot puree and salt, just add salt to the third portion and set aside these three dips in refrigerator until further use. Cut bell pepper triangles, slice the olives Bake the potatoes. Grate the mozzarella cheese. Cut the carrots and beans for pulao.
How to go about it
Start with the parantha by dividing the dough in equal portions and roll them into paranthas and cook it with ghee. Serve hot with the dips prepared. Then start with the pulao and finally finish the jacket potatoes by cutting them into half with their skin add cheese then place a triangle of bell pepper and two slice of olives, bake and serve hot. For classic jacket potatoes slit in a criss-cross pattern and then stuff it with cheese flavored with Italian seasonings and bake till cheese melts serve hot.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card