Rich in proteins and super delicious – an Indian meal is incomplete without dals. Here are 3 simple recipes which make you look at these lentils in a whole new light and they get made really quickly too!
Menu: Dal Vada
Prawn Dal Khichdi
Moong Dal Payasam
200 grams of chana dal
100 grams of moong sprouts
200 grams of carrots
100 grams of almonds
100 grams of raisins
1 small bottle of coconut oil
2 fresh coconuts
12-15 small prawns
100 grams of boriya mirch
200 grams of split green gram skinless
100 grams of cashewnuts
100 grams of raisins
For dal vada soak the chana dal, grate carrots, chop onions and green chillies. Scrap the coconut and make the chutney and set aside. Make the mixture for dal vada, divide the mixture and shape them in vadas. Clean devein and wash prawns. Soak the dals and rice for khichdi. Dry roast the dal and keep aside for pyasam. Remove coconut milk and set aside.
Air fry for 15-20 minutes by applying a brush of oil or bake the vadas in oven 180 C for 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Then give tempering to the chutney and serve. Make the khichdi by giving tempering to it. Then make the payasam and finally toss the prawns.
Delicious Dal Recipes Delicious Dal Recipes Rich in proteins and super delicious – an Indian meal is incomplete without dals. Here are 3 simple recipes which make you look at these lentils in a whole new light and they get made really quickly too!
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce