For more recipes related to Moroccan Chicken With Lentils checkout Chicken Tetrazini, Chicken Manchurian, Chicken In Paprika And Pepper Sauce, Butter Chicken . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chilli Chicken Khada Masala, Apricot Chicken, Oriental Meat Balls, Chicken Kofta.
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Moderate
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Moroccan Chicken With Lentils Recipe
Boneless Chicken 2
Split Red Lentil soaked 1/4 cup
Whole red lentils (sabut masoor) soaked 1/4 cup
Red wine salt to taste
Oil 3 tablespoons
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Onion chopped 1/2 cup
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/4 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder 1/4 teaspoon
Red wine 1 cup
Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
Butter 2 tablespoons
Parsley chopped 2 tablespoons
Drain and put sabutmasoor in a deep non stick pan, add 1 cup water and mix. Add red wine salt and masoor dal and mix.
Cover and cook together till just done. Heat oil in another non stick pan.
Make slashes on either side of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle red wine salt, crushed black peppercorns on them.
Place them in the pan and cook, turning sides, to seal the juices. Remove chicken breasts from the pan and place on a plate. Add onion and saute.
Add garlic and saute till fragrant.Add cumin powder, red chilli powder, cinnamon powder and mix. Add red wine and cook on high heat till the mixture reduces slightly.
Add chicken breasts, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn them over and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
Drain masoor and masoor dal and put into a bowl. Add pepper powder, red wine salt and butter and mix.
Arrange the mixture on a serving plate. Place the chicken breasts on them.
Reduce the sauce a little and pour over the chicken. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Calories : 1339 Kcal
Carbohydrates : 90.9 gm
Protein : 69.1 gm
Fat : 77.2 gm
Delicious Dal Recipes Delicious Dal Recipes Rich in proteins and super delicious – an Indian meal is incomplete without dals. Here are 3 simple recipes which make you look at these lentils in a whole new light and they get made really quickly too!
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce