Take a look at the top 5 recipes of this week. From a crisp chatpata pakoda to freshly baked rich Indian breads – take your pick.Jaljeera – The hot summers call for a cooling drink and jajeera fits the bill perfectly. This refreshing drink is also a great digestive and gets made with very simple ingredients at home. Here is how.
Taftan – A taftan is a soft fluffy and light read made with refined flour, milk, sugar, yeast and ghee. Fermented dough is rolled into oval shapes sprinkled with onion seeds, basted with ghee and baked to perfection. Must try!Sheermal – Baking bread can be such a joyous activity. Take a look at the video recipe for a deliciously addictive sheermal – one of the 21 Indian breads you must definitely making.
Ram Laddoo – A Ram laddoo is not the sweet variety of laddoos we are used to eating. It is infact a delicious savoury snack – more like crisp moong and chana sal pakodis. Served with a spicy green chutney, it is perfect for the current weather!
Kesar Pista Kulfi – Emerald green pistachios and flavour of saffron and creamy rabdi make this basic recipe a consistent hit amongst kulfi lovers. Khoya or mawa adds a certain intensity and richness to this delicious kulfi. A must try when the heat gets the better of you.
What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls? All North girls are easy moving So what do they actually meant by word “EASY”? We haven’t gone deeper into this discussion but we could figure out that South guys think North Indian girls are very easy going and modern. They are Ok with casual sex and they don’t mind in open relationships. This is trash. The films might portray a North Indian girl as most modern but they aren’t actually like that.
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place
- Why female workforce participation should be more?
- Differences between North Indian Girls and South Indian Girls
- Involvement of Mother crucial for raising a child
- Will this Telangana women vote saying that no government helped her family?
- Some safety tips which every woman should know
- Indian Railways plans to make travel safer for Women
- How can Women stay safe in India?
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Women in low-income households more driven more than women in higher income households
- Indian Women faces dowry demands during marriage
- 90% girls in 4 states affected by their dependency on others to drop them to school
- Sonali Bendre had fun with Hrithik Roshan Family last weekend
- Lilly Singh becomes First Indian Women to host late night show
- One-fifth of Indian women in the age group of 15-49 are overweight