Chickpeas and Spinach Koftas These rustic melt-in-the-mouth chick pea and spinach koftas served with a luscious yogurt dip is happiness in every way.
Chickpeas in these koftas add a lovely nutty flavour, provides binding and plenty of happiness in the form of Vitamin B12 and other nutrients which helps fight anxiety and depression. Spinach on the other hand is one of the top foods with tryptophan – a hormone which regulates release of other happy hormones like serotonin in the system. Along with a creamy cool yogurt and tahini dip – this is a guaranteed recipe for happiness.
Muesli with Chia Seeds Don’t go by the little shot glasses these are served in – because they are big on flavour and nutrition.
Whole foods like muesli and oats help boost serotonin levels in the body, nuts and chia seeds in this recipe add in plenty of good omega 3 fatty acids along with a brilliant crunch, yogurt gives you probiotics and protein, while honey, apples and berries add sweetness, vitamins and antioxidants. Collectively this recipe has all the ingredients to keep away irritability, mood swings and anxiety.
Smoked Chicken with Citrus Salad A robust piece of smoked chicken breast and a citrusy fresh salad on the side, just looking at this pretty dish is enough to make you smile, but wait, there is more…
Lean meats like chicken and turkey work in exactly the same way as anti-depressants and enable the release of serotonin – the happy hormone in our bodies to instantly put you in a better, calmer frame of mind. Pomelo and orange in the salad are a source of vitamin B, arugula leaves and chilli flakes help release dopamine which uplifts your mood while pine nuts add more than just crunch in the form of omega 3s.
Salmon Wellington Meticulously putting together this artsy dish and finally cutting through the layers is therapy enough to put you in a great mood!
This recipe has all ingredients to make you happy. Salmon and sesame seeds are a great source of Omega 3 and the bed of spinach and dill leaves that it sits on is loaded with folate and B12 – both help fight depression and anxiety. With the crisp pastry, juicy salmon and flavourful spinach – this one has all the elements to make anybody feel blissful.
Chocolate Avocado Ice cream Any kind of ice cream can uplift a bad mood, but this chocolate and avocado works like magic – on your mood and your taste buds!
Avocados are super food especially for your brain. The antioxidants in them help your brain release happy hormone serotonin in the system.Dark chocolate and cocoa contain high levels of theobromine which helps keep away sluggishness and depressing thoughts. All in all a recipe that satisfies your taste buds and your soul!
Mira Erda a talented racer The youngest racer on this list, Vadodara girl Mira Erda started her racing career in 2010 and has been actively participating and winning podiums in the JK Tyre FMSCI National Racing Championship. Last year, she also became first ever Indian female racer in the Euro JK Series, competing in the single-seater Euro Formula BMW cars.
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman
- Learn from Harsha Thachery, Founder and CEO Masalabox
- Successful woman Sheela Kochouseph Chittilapally, Managing Director, V-Star