Reportedly Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre has emerged one of the strongest women in the industry and continues to inspire us with her posts. Meanwhile it was in July 2018 that the actress took to Instagram to share that she has been diagnosed with high-grade cancer that had metastized.
Furthermore since then, Sonali has been sharing updates about her health on social media. She has been fighting her illness with a positive attitude and has proven that she is tougher than her weakness.
Moreover in her latest Instagram post, Sonali shared a fun Sunday outing picture with her son Ranveer Behl, husband Goldie Behl, BFF Sussane Khan, Hrithik Roshan and their kids Hridhaan and Hrehaan. Accordingly the caption is, “Sunday to Sunday... there’s a lot that can happen in just 7 days. Further from a wedding celebration, to a required course of hospitalization and treatment to a leisurely lunch with friends that are family.
Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur The startup launched its English language learning application in October 2014. In eight months the English app has seen 3 million installs on Android from India. They have recently raised $6 million from Tiger Global and Kae Capital.
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height
- What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls?
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place