Yes women are absolutely safe in India. India is a country where people wear decent clothes and cover their bodies in a decent manner. This means the girl is protecting herself and her dignity. This gives a very strong signal to indecent men that this girl is decent and is protecting herself. Even if this signal is in the semi conscious mind.
On the other hand there are girls who feel they are free to wear whatever clothes they want to wear and expose most parts of their bodies. This is giving an indirect message that the girl is acting as if she needs male attention. Thus indecent men like her feel attracted towards her and go towards her. Furthermore in this process RAPE happens if the men a too indecent and if the girl is not able to protect herself.
This is why we tell girls to wear decent clothes and not expose her indecently. But girls in our cities like Mumbai and Delhi feel they are free to wear whatever they want. They can expose how much ever but men should not be attracted. Moreover this is why in Islam Almighty God Allah have ordered women to put on the hijab. Hijab does not oppress any women. But a hijab protects women from indecent and dirty men. This is why women are supposed to cover themselves. This protects them and protects their chastity. Hijab has endless social benefits. All this is created by Almighty God Allah for the protection of women and the safety of mankind.
Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik Kashmiri by blood and having Gujarat as alma mater, Upasana has relentlessly fought her way to the top. She worked on her marriage day, she shared home-cooked meals with the team of 5, gave up the luxurious lifestyle, patiently ignored to the gender bias and faced multiple challenges only to give back to her homeland. Of course, she had the entrepreneur calling from within her but also wanted it to be in the best interest of others too.
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height