Yes women are absolutely safe in India. India is a country where people wear decent clothes and cover their bodies in a decent manner. This means the girl is protecting herself and her dignity. This gives a very strong signal to indecent men that this girl is decent and is protecting herself. Even if this signal is in the semi conscious mind.
On the other hand there are girls who feel they are free to wear whatever clothes they want to wear and expose most parts of their bodies. This is giving an indirect message that the girl is acting as if she needs male attention. Thus indecent men like her feel attracted towards her and go towards her. Furthermore in this process RAPE happens if the men a too indecent and if the girl is not able to protect herself.
This is why we tell girls to wear decent clothes and not expose her indecently. But girls in our cities like Mumbai and Delhi feel they are free to wear whatever they want. They can expose how much ever but men should not be attracted. Moreover this is why in Islam Almighty God Allah have ordered women to put on the hijab. Hijab does not oppress any women. But a hijab protects women from indecent and dirty men. This is why women are supposed to cover themselves. This protects them and protects their chastity. Hijab has endless social benefits. All this is created by Almighty God Allah for the protection of women and the safety of mankind.
Are Mums the real heroes of Diwali Festival? “It’s the mother who keeps the family together even when it’s not easy,” my mum reminded me as she prepared the house for festivity. Also high up among the expectations placed on a Hindu mother is instilling our culture in future generations. In fact from the moment of conception, the onus is on the woman to maintain noble thoughts throughout pregnancy for the well-being of her growing fetus.
- Mira Erda a talented racer
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman
- Learn from Harsha Thachery, Founder and CEO Masalabox