Carry a pepper spray with you, always and keep it handy. Don’t tuck it too low in your bag. Always hold your bag as tightly as you can when you are taking public transport. You can use it to hit your predator. When you are walking on a road, keep your mobile phone handy but avoid using it. Being on the phone makes you less alert.
When you are travelling in an auto alone, make sure you share the auto number with someone in your family even if it’s during the day. Similarly, if you have booked a cab, always share your coordinates with someone. Always pour your own drinks at parties and don’t ever take drinks from complete strangers or even friends. If you’ve left your drink unattended for even a few minutes, leave it and get a fresh drink. It may have been spiked when you weren’t looking.
If you feel someone is stalking you, try to find a crowded place and call someone for help. Whenever you are giving out order for delivery at a grocery store, make sure you whisper your address or write it down somewhere and give it to the shopkeeper. Never announce it. Whenever you are getting your phone recharged, if it’s at a store, don’t loudly speak up your phone number.
Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital This wonder woman is profiled in numerous books and has been identified as one of the Fortune Most Powerful Women in Business. She has been a successful entrepreneur in Silicon Valley for 22 years and now works with first-time entrepreneurs to build strong global companies. She focuses on technology companies, leveraging India’s domestic growth to create high growth enterprises.
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height
- What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls?
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place
- Why female workforce participation should be more?