Whether you work in a very corporate 24/7 heels, formal dresses kind of an environment or a relaxed, sneaker wearing, quirky workplace, it is important to work on your wardrobe choices in order to stand out. It also has an impact on our frame of mind at work. For example, heels are something that I can’t do without, as they make my posture better and make me more confident. It is important to bring your individuality into the way you dress.
A good blazer is a miracle-worker. On most days when I am in a hurry, I wear a t-shirt and jeans and wear a blazer or shrug over it and it completely transforms my look. This is an unconventional choice, but picks the right dress and carefully styles it, and you can come up with a comfortable but extremely stylish look for work.
Women are eternally confused about what to wear to office. Those pencil cut pants, and formal shirts do look smart, but after a few days they give a very corporate feel and only add to the ever growing work stress. After a point, it’s important to add some color and style to your work wardrobe to ramp up your style quotient.
Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height Accordingly Indians are taller than they were a century ago, but the generational growth in height may be tapering off in the country far earlier than in other south-east Asian countries. Between the two most recent rounds of the National Family Health Survey (NFHS), the NFHS-IV in 2015-16 and the NFHS-III in 2005-06, Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height.
- What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls?
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place
- Why female workforce participation should be more?
- Differences between North Indian Girls and South Indian Girls
- Involvement of Mother crucial for raising a child
- Will this Telangana women vote saying that no government helped her family?
- Some safety tips which every woman should know
- Indian Railways plans to make travel safer for Women
- How can Women stay safe in India?
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Women in low-income households more driven more than women in higher income households
- Indian Women faces dowry demands during marriage
- 90% girls in 4 states affected by their dependency on others to drop them to school
- Sonali Bendre had fun with Hrithik Roshan Family last weekend
- Lilly Singh becomes First Indian Women to host late night show