Whether you work in a very corporate 24/7 heels, formal dresses kind of an environment or a relaxed, sneaker wearing, quirky workplace, it is important to work on your wardrobe choices in order to stand out. It also has an impact on our frame of mind at work. For example, heels are something that I can’t do without, as they make my posture better and make me more confident. It is important to bring your individuality into the way you dress.
A good blazer is a miracle-worker. On most days when I am in a hurry, I wear a t-shirt and jeans and wear a blazer or shrug over it and it completely transforms my look. This is an unconventional choice, but picks the right dress and carefully styles it, and you can come up with a comfortable but extremely stylish look for work.
Women are eternally confused about what to wear to office. Those pencil cut pants, and formal shirts do look smart, but after a few days they give a very corporate feel and only add to the ever growing work stress. After a point, it’s important to add some color and style to your work wardrobe to ramp up your style quotient.
Mira Erda a talented racer The youngest racer on this list, Vadodara girl Mira Erda started her racing career in 2010 and has been actively participating and winning podiums in the JK Tyre FMSCI National Racing Championship. Last year, she also became first ever Indian female racer in the Euro JK Series, competing in the single-seater Euro Formula BMW cars.
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman
- Learn from Harsha Thachery, Founder and CEO Masalabox
- Successful woman Sheela Kochouseph Chittilapally, Managing Director, V-Star