Reportedly Suchi, a woman of substance, always envisioned of building and growing businesses that are focused on simple yet in-demand consumer products. It is said, that the idea of Limeroad came to her, while she was on her maternity leave.
She embarked on the journey of making Limeroad, in 2012 along with Manish Saksena, Ankush Mehra, and Prashant Malik. The company has now risen a funding of $20 Million from Light speed venture partners, Matrix Partners and Tiger Global. Limeroad has a strong team of 200+ IIT-techies to NIFT-design geeks. It has 1.5 million scrapbooks posted by users so far, and 100,000 scrapbooks made per day. Their Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) has also grown by a massive 600% since their launch.
Nevertheless, Suchi and her associates had to face numerous challenges like, finding the right people to build a solid team which has a combination of skill and can-do attitude, getting the right kind of infrastructure. The existing eco-system for the professionally trained vendors is a daunting task to date. But as she was determined to achieve what she had dreamt of, nothing could hold her back.
Learn a lot from Indu Jain a successful entrepreneur Accordingly Indu Jain belongs to the Sahu Jain family and is the current chairperson of India’s largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., which owns the Times of India and other large newspapers. She is widowed with two sons.
- Mahalakshmi Saravanan a successful women entrepreneur
- G. Sree Vidhya MD of Ravindra Services Pvt Ltd
- Ekta Kapoor changed face of Indian Television
- Suchita Salvan a successful entrepreneur, Role model for Many
- History of Women role in Political India
- Successful entrepreneur Vani Kola
- Sairee Chahal a successful entrepreneur
- Highly successful women Shahnaz Husain
- Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman