Most women entrepreneurs come armed with great selling skills and excellent client service mindset and they are born leaders and can bond well with their team. By optimally utilizing your strengths, you can nurture leads, gather new clients while keeping a loyal team to support your client base.
women entrepreneurs must understand the technical
nitty-gritties of their business. How their website works, what data speaks,
how to analyze reports, how the supply-demand is maintained and many more such
aspects of business must be clear to you.
It is important to have someone who can reflect on your work and guide you from time to time. Also, mentors help you with their own networks too. Remember, you are going to be the people, you dwell with. Keep your company with successful mentors, learn from their mistakes and share gratitude. Mentors are often the people who can guide through how-to’s as well as if’s and buts’ of funding.
This women entrepreneur will inspire you Once a software engineer, Archana Stalin, through her social enterprise myHarvest is encouraging people to grow their own pesticide-free at their roof tops and terraces. MyHarvest offers customized packages to customers that are inclusive of soil, seeds, fertilisers, and other necessary equipment. Depending on the package chosen, their team visits the customer’s house once or twice, to understand their requirements and provide them a list of plants they can choose to grow.
- Highly talented women entrepreneurs
- Learn a lot from Indu Jain a successful entrepreneur
- Mahalakshmi Saravanan a successful women entrepreneur
- G. Sree Vidhya MD of Ravindra Services Pvt Ltd
- Ekta Kapoor changed face of Indian Television
- Suchita Salvan a successful entrepreneur, Role model for Many
- History of Women role in Political India
- Successful entrepreneur Vani Kola
- Sairee Chahal a successful entrepreneur
- Highly successful women Shahnaz Husain
- Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful