This wonder woman is profiled in numerous books and has been identified as one of the Fortune Most Powerful women in business. She has been a successful entrepreneur in Silicon Valley for 22 years and now works with first-time entrepreneurs to build strong global companies. She focuses on technology companies, leveraging india’s domestic growth to create high growth enterprises.
The name Kalaari capital is sourced from Kalaripayattu, which is a form of martial arts which was originated in kerala. This form is known for its power, artistry, creativity, collaboration, focus and rapid, soaring movements. With a total of 55 investments and around 2,000 proposals a year, Kalaari Capital has become india’s leading investor in early-stage businesses. It not only invests but also takes care of the entrepreneurs under them throughout every aspect of growth and leads them to success.
Not fearing the failures, stereotypes and marching towards the success, vani says, “The cliché is true; Silicon Valley is a vibrant place full of ideas and possibilities. When I started my own company (Right Works Corp), I was willing to accept failure.”
Highly talented women entrepreneurs Chennai based marketing professionals, Vandhana and Jinal had started working out of coffee shops, when they launched their digital marketing agency. Later, they realized the need for an office which meant a spending a lot of time and resources on administrative work, distracting them from focusing solely on their business.
- Learn a lot from Indu Jain a successful entrepreneur
- Mahalakshmi Saravanan a successful women entrepreneur
- G. Sree Vidhya MD of Ravindra Services Pvt Ltd
- Ekta Kapoor changed face of Indian Television
- Suchita Salvan a successful entrepreneur, Role model for Many
- History of Women role in Political India
- Successful entrepreneur Vani Kola
- Sairee Chahal a successful entrepreneur
- Highly successful women Shahnaz Husain
- Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar