Once a software engineer, archana Stalin, through her social enterprise MyHarvest is encouraging people to grow their own pesticide-free at their roof tops and terraces.
MyHarvest offers customized packages to customers that are inclusive of soil, seeds, fertilizers, and other necessary equipment. Depending on the package chosen, their team visits the customer’s house once or twice, to understand their requirements and provide them a list of plants they can choose to grow.
They also guide them on how to use the tools and manage their garden besides providing an online and offline support for their queries. Through MyHarvest, archana is also organising gardening workshops in schools to make children realise the importance of nature. Her initiative called, 'Reconnect with Nature' has been implemented in 4-5 schools in Chennai.
Tulsi Gabbard to seek the presidential nomination of a major party New York sources reported that when reacting to attacks by former presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, Gabbard on Friday called her “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long”. A US military combat veteran, who has seen war first hand, Gabbard has opposed US military involvement abroad and has called for bringing troops back home and has been criticized by some in her own party for her stand.
- Percentage of Women Pilots in India is huge
- Are Mums the real heroes of Diwali Festival?
- Mira Erda a talented racer
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav