anisha singh kicked off her career on Capitol Hill working with the Clinton administration aiding women entrepreneurs raise funding for innovative women led businesses. Her resume then boasts of her working at Centra Software, Boston before coming back to india and starting Kinis (Software) Solutions, a provider of customized e-learning solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
Then in 2009 she founded Mydala.com, india’s largest coupon provider. Having dealt with her share of ups and downs, Anisha has successfully powered through with her founding team still intact and company at the top of its game even today.
Anisha holds a Masters degree in political communication, as well as an MBA in Information Systems from American University in Washington DC.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women