Arpita Ganesh or more popularly known as the ‘Indian Bra Lady’ found her calling in a unique vocation creating a lingerie brand that will help women find their right size, fits and styles, all at affordable prices.
After experiencing a bra-fitting session in New York, Arpita was ready to leave her 10 years long career in advertising to make a dent in the Indian lingerie market. She founded Butter cups in 2008, india’s first high-end lingerie brand that retailed international labels and provided personalized sizing, to fitting, to consultations based on one’s requirements.
The startup has provided fitting sessions to more than 3000 women, and was crowd funded in its early stages. This year, in June, it raised angel funding from kanwaljit singh, Angie Mahtaney and others. Buttercups are proof that anything done with passion, however challenging it may be, will find takers.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women