Two years ago, Rashi Menda would look into her closet with an assorted collection of unopened, unworn shopping bags sitting on the floor and still find herself saying, ‘I have nothing to wear!’ Just like Rashi, millions of Indian women stock their closets with stuff worth over one billion dollars every year and still have nothing to wear.
Wanting to change that, Rashi went ahead and launched Zapyle, an Instagram like fashion marketplace to discover, sell and buy pre-owned fashion attire. Zapyle assists pre-loved clothes and accessories in finding new wardrobes, so nobody will ever feel that they have nothing to wear, but rather have fun wearing it.
The startup has raised $1 Mn in a funding round this September. Rashi holds a BSc in Economics-Finance from University of Minnesota, and before founding Zapyle, she had worked with Ernst and Young in the Tax and Risk analytics, and later for an ecommerce startup Unamia catering to apparel for kids.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women