If you are even a wee bit familiar with the venture capital investing space in india, it is hard to miss out on one name in particular, vani Kola, Managing Director of Kalaari Capital. Born and educated in hyderabad, Vani got her bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering at Osmania University and then left to get a masters degree from Arizona State University, spending 22 years in the US. Kola co-founded Kalaari, after successfully building and selling two companies, Certus and Rightworks in Silicon Valley.
In 2006, she returned to Bangalore, founding Kalaari Advisors in 2006 to create an early-stage venture ecosystem in india. To date, Kalaari Advisors has funded more than 50 companies in india. vani focuses on technology companies, leveraging india’s domestic growth to create high growth enterprises.
Tulsi Gabbard to seek the presidential nomination of a major party New York sources reported that when reacting to attacks by former presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, Gabbard on Friday called her “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long”. A US military combat veteran, who has seen war first hand, Gabbard has opposed US military involvement abroad and has called for bringing troops back home and has been criticized by some in her own party for her stand.
- Percentage of Women Pilots in India is huge
- Are Mums the real heroes of Diwali Festival?
- Mira Erda a talented racer
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav