This wonderful lady was born in 1944 in amritsar. She later shifted to shimla to complete her schooling from Loreto Convent. She later went on to enroll herself at Lady Irwin College. After returning to the country, she went ahead and enrolled herself at Asutosh Museum of Indian Art, to study museology.
One of the popular and women influential name in the india’s fashion industry. She was successful in creating a niche market for her brand which consists of designer ethnic wear, evening formals, swim wear and traditional wear.
Percentage of Women Pilots in India is huge India not only has the highest percentage of women airline pilots in the world, but the percentage of women pilots in India is more than double the global average, according to latest data released by International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21).
- Are Mums the real heroes of Diwali Festival?
- Mira Erda a talented racer
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman