Preeta Sukhtankar, founder and CEO, The Label Life, had worked in diverse fields before foraying into entrepreneurship. Earlier, she had worked many different jobs in the fashion and entertainment industry, working for MTV and Elle magazine. Later in November 2012, she came up with an idea to combine all her media and branding experience to a unique e-commerce platform, and founded The Label Life.
This shopping portal blends fashion editorial and curation expertise with trendy shopping options. Starting with Sussanne Khan, a celebrity Interior designer, she launched Home as its first category. Today, Label Corp has three brands to its credit: The Home Label with Sussanne Khan, The Closet Label with malaika arora Khan and The Trunk Label with bipasha basu.
As Preeta had no e-commerce experience before, she took it up as a challenge and worked twice as hard. Now, she is working to include more celebrity experts to have a fourth brand to her credit. Recently, the Label Life has raised Rs.20 Crores from Kalpavriksh (a private equity fund of Centrum group) to expand its base in india and build strategic partnerships for growth.
These things Women want in a Man Emerson’s vision of a self-reliant man is one we can all learn a thing or two from. Women want a man able to stand on his own two feet, to make up his own mind, and to stand by his values. Paying your own bills is half the battle one aspect of independence, the other aspect is the ability to be yourself. Have your own interests and hobbies,
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women
- Meet this successful women Anu Acharya, MapMyGenome