Naiyya Saggi is a graduate from the Harvard business School (MBA 2012), where she was a Fulbright and J.N. Tata scholar, and worked for more than four years at McKinsey & The Bridgespan Group in Boston. When a lot of her friends became parents and were baffled with the new experience looking for answers, she noticed multiple Facebook groups that were strewn with questions ranging from parenting to paediatrics.
This Harvard scholar was then inspired to launch BabyChakra a platform that helps parents discover and connect with local services relevant for maternity and childcare.
BabyChakra was launched in November 2014 and is the fastest growing platform for Indian parents today. BabyChakra helps parents discover and connect with local services relevant for maternity and childcare. It has quickly scaled to cover three cities in india mumbai, Bangalore and delhi, and has raised an angel round of funding led by mumbai Angels this June.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women