Before leaving home, ensure a loved one or friend knows where you are going. If someone knows your whereabouts when visiting a friend or going shopping, they can check up on you to ensure you have arrived home safely. If anything occurs, these friends will know where to find you or where to start looking. If you are at a shopping mall, ATM or bank, remain alert of any suspicious individuals.
Avoid dark and deserted ATMs, especially late at night. When driving, remember to ensure your doors are locked and to remain vigilant, especially when stopping at traffic lights. Many people suggest placing your mobile phone in the boot (with your handbag). But if any incident occurs, there usually is not enough time to retrieve this from the boot. Rather, keep your phone close to you but out of sight. If it is not an emergency call or text message, try not to answer until you have safely arrived at your destination.
Avoid anything that distracts your attention from the road. When arriving home, be on the lookout for any suspicious vehicles or people that might be lurking around your gate or front-door. If you feel unsafe, rather circle the block again. Most security companies offer a home arrival service, where an armed response officer can meet you at your front door to make sure you are safe.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women