Never get into an attacker’s car if he pulls a gun and orders you to get into his vehicle. Most attackers don’t want to shoot you: they want you to get into the car so that they can drive you to a deserted place and do god-knows-what-else. Do not comply, and instead run away screaming. It is MUCH more likely than not that he will just move on to an easier target.
While driving, NEVER pull over if someone driving alongside you points at your car pretending something is wrong. If this happens, drive to the nearest well-lit and populated gas station and look the car over yourself (or ask an attendant). believe it or not, many women have fallen for this for fear of their car spontaneously exploding in the middle of the road. Not likely.
ALWAYS lock your car doors while driving. I have read several cases where an attacker simply walks up to a woman’s car while she’s at a traffic light and jumps in with his gun or knife drawn. STAY ALERT in parking lots. If you go to the grocery store at night, don’t be shy about asking for an escort to your car. Too many women are abducted from or even raped in parking lots. Be aware of your surroundings by looking to the left and right and behind you with your head up all the time.
Successful Women can balance Everything Today’s modern working woman often has an array of many hats that she has to wear on any given day and in any given moment. Hats can include but are not limited to mom, chauffeur, chef, coach, wife, sister, moderator, negotiator, colleague, boss and many, many more.
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?
- Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women