According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 64 percent of mothers with at least one child under 6 worked in 2015. That number jumped to 74 percent for moms whose kids were all 6 or older. And get this: Even 58 percent of moms of babies were part of the labor force. Your mother-in-law did what was typical then; you’re doing what’s typical now (not that you’re afraid to blaze a trail).
If their issue is that someone other than a loving relative is looking after their precious grand kid, they can offer their care giving time (if you’re OK with your progeny possibly being influenced by their outdated thinking).
If your own mom was pulling in a paycheck when you were a kid, remind the in-laws that she managed to raise a daughter (you) that their adult child (your partner) thinks is pretty great.
Percentage of Women Pilots in India is huge India not only has the highest percentage of women airline pilots in the world, but the percentage of women pilots in India is more than double the global average, according to latest data released by International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21).
- Are Mums the real heroes of Diwali Festival?
- Mira Erda a talented racer
- Kala, an excellent choreographer and dancer inspires many women
- This Woman is a super bike racer in India
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman