Breast cancer, which typically originates in the lining of the milk ducts, can spread to other organs, and is the most aggressive cancer affecting the global female population. The condition presents more among female populations in developed nations due to their extended life spans.
Ovarian and Cervical Cancer
Many people are not aware of the differences between ovarian and cervical cancer.  Cervical cancer originates in the lower uterus, while ovarian cancer starts in the fallopian tubes. While both conditions cause similar pain, cervical cancer also causes discharge and pain during intercourse.
Bleeding and discharge are a normal part of the menstrual cycle. However, added symptoms during menstruation may indicate health issues, and unusual symptoms, such as bleeding between menstruations and frequent urinating, can mimic other health conditions.
Learn from Harsha Thachery, Founder and CEO Masalabox Necessity is the mother of invention which is true for Harsha Thachery. During her maternity leave, she began to explore healthy and preservative free food options when she found out that there were numerous home chefs mostly women who catered these healthy home cooked food.
- Successful woman Sheela Kochouseph Chittilapally, Managing Director, V-Star
- Why Women are sleeping less than Men?
- Women Entrepreneurs emerging in India rapidly
- What challenges women face in the modern world?
- Some health problems which every woman should know
- Successful woman entrepreneur from Hyderabad Monika Misra, Ikeva
- Know about Vaishali Neotia, Merxius a successful Entrepreneur
- Inspiring Woman Entrepreneur Vaishali Neotia, Merxius from Hyderabad
- Learn more from Sindura Borra, Cleanse High a successful Hyderabad Entrepreneur
- This successful woman entrepreneur is from Hyderabad
- Few inspiring Women Entrepreneurs
- Why many In laws doesn't supports women's career?
- Successful Women can balance Everything
- These things Women want in a Man
- Can women donate blood?