One of the most successful women entrepreneurs in kerala, sheela started her company V- star initially as a boutique with only 10 employees. The boutique venture proved unprofitable and had to be closed. However, Sheela, still undeterred started supplying dresses directly to the shopkeepers.
After the rigorous effort of 4-6 years, her business grew and she planned to diversify it. Though conservative society looked upon her new venture of lingerie making as a dirty business, she learnt the art of perfect bra making to expand her business.
Now, V-star is one of the leading lingerie brands in kerala and southern states, with 20% of its market in Middle East Countries. Her company has 180 employees and nearly 2000 people, mostly poor women from remote areas of kerala, who work indirectly as tailors.
This Woman is a super bike racer in India Alisha Abdullah Alisha Abdullah holds the distinction of being one of the first female superbike racers in India. Alisha started her racing stint at the age of nine, and there has been no looking back for this 26-year-old.
- Top 3 Female journalists of India
- Details: revealed Kerala serial killer could have planned more murders
- Avantika Singh a talented TV anchor
- Know some of the Women News Anchors in India
- Bengaluru police forbids Ola, Uber from using alternate routes to airport
- Meghan Freed, Attorney and Cofounder Of Freed Marcroft
- How to stay physically healthy post Delivery?
- Reshma Saujani: Girls Who Code is a successful women Entrepreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur Annah Chakola, Founder and Creative Director, Boho Gypsy/Annahmol
- Celebs mourn the demise of Comedy Actor Venu Madhav
- Meet Veena Gil, CEO, 3D Bricks successful woman
- Learn from Harsha Thachery, Founder and CEO Masalabox
- Successful woman Sheela Kochouseph Chittilapally, Managing Director, V-Star
- Why Women are sleeping less than Men?
- Women Entrepreneurs emerging in India rapidly