What Is Good
- Hebah Patel
- Comedy scenes
What Is Bad
- Sentimental scenes
- No twist in plot
- Slow screenplay
The film Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends movie story is a drama story. This film shows how much a father cares her daughter and how a girl creates silly problems to her loving father. Hebah Patel is seen as one of the luckiest girl whose father takes her special care, she selects three boy friends and when she has to ok with one, her mother asks her to think about father. What will happen next is the rest of the story.
Rao Ramesh and Hebah Patel Sceens are worked well. Comedy scenes worked out well. Lengthy sentiment scenes check audience patience. Overall the movie will entertain youngsters. The mass audience may be entertained to some extent. Rao Ramesh needs a special mention in the film. Everyone will be impressed by the emotional play of Rao Ramesh in the movie. Hebah Patel has stolen the show. She looked gorgeous and did a tremendous work.The three Boyfriends Noel Sean, Parvateesam and Ashwin Babu were at their best.
Editing could have been better.Director should have worked a little more on the screenplay of the film.Casting Predictable nature of the story Farcical comedy. One of the biggest assets of this film is the interesting story line. Credit should go to writer Sai Krishna for coming up with an intriguing plot of a girl loving three guys at a time. Shekhar Chandra’s music is good as all the songs have been composed quite well and the director Bhaskar Bandi has done a decent job with the film.
The film has managed to generate decent buzz around it with its promotional contents. The film Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends revolves around love, family drama along with funny scenes. It will entertain all class audience greatly. The romantic drama has some decent moments and if you like love stories with a twist and a bit of father sentiment, you can give this film a shot.
Shruti Haasan continues to Show 'Everything' everywhere... Photos Proof Inside As we all knew, Shruti Haasan is currently enjoying her career break and she is keeping a low profile without signing any new projects. She is happy with ramp walks, brand endorsements and TV commercials for now. She also does Magazine shoots.
- Controversial Director's Battle for Porn
- Sun Music Channel asks Suriya to use a Stool as he is 'Short' - Actor finally responds to their Bad Behavior
- Keerthi Suresh happy with 'Agnyathaavasi' Flop - Expecting the sequel now...!!!
- Homely mallu babe to return as Hot Babe after Exams !!
- Ooohh.. Whoaa..!! Can the Mallu Hottie reverse the fortunes?
- Forget Pawan, Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR - Allu Arjun is the Box-Office King, shows his stamina once again
- Viu set to launch musical drama Spotlight 2 on 26th January
- Ram Charan first offered a chance to Mahesh Babu's Girl - Now, a Flop Hero !!
- Kajal pushes it 'BACK'
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Nandamuri Balakrishna is HAPPY as 'Jai Simhaa' won against 'Agnyaathavaasi'
- Glamour overtakes Humour this Time
- Hansika is finally relieved as 'That' Actor helped her out
- Bikini Babe making it BIG