What Is Good
- Regina and Pragya's glamour
- Interval Block
- Sai Dharam Tej's role
What Is Bad
The movie is said to be an action entertainer where Sundeep Kishan plays a role Rama Rao who is a real and vulnerable common man in a Uniform and Regina Cassandra as Jamuna Rani, while Sai Dharam Tej play a cameo as a cop in the movie. Regina plays an assistant choreographer in love with Sundeep Kishan while Pragya is an undercover cop who has a couple of fight sequences, one with Sundeep as well. Regina’s glamorous scenes are tempting and watch the movie to see an action movie.
Regina’s romantic song with Sundeep Kishan, another song filmed solely on her to flaunt her hotness in all possible manners, a bikini song featuring Pragya and the item song of Shriya are being projected as the primary positives of Nakshatram and action sequences have come out really well and Cinematography by Srikanth Naroj is outstanding enhancing the directors vision. The whole movie relied on upon Regina and Pragya's glam show. Sundeep did justice to his role. But at some stage, he looked artificial. Sai Dharam Tej just entered in the second half of the movie and he does his role as a fiery cop.
Direction and performances of the lead actors are the pluses in the movie, but the technical aspects are made poorly. The story is bit dragging in the climax part. Krishna Vamshi is trying to score a hit from a long time and it is not happening. The editing part is not made perfectly as it has many lengthy unwanted scenes which will bore the audience. Meanwhile the action sequences have come out really well and Cinematography by Srikanth Naroj is outstanding enhancing the directors’ vision.
The movie has a terrific opening, but the second part and climax is lengthy and the screenplay was not made so good. Regina had shown more glamour in the movie and the songs are the only plus in the movie. If you really love an action based movie you can watch the movie, instead never waste your time watching it. The movie could have been a lot better if many things could have been avoided. But... as it wasn't, it ends up pretty sloppy!
King joins 'Brahmastra' trilogy It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
- RX100 - Small Movie making BIG Noises
- Meet Sudheer Babu's Girl Nabha Natesh...
- Shriya Saran's 'ALIEN' Act for her new project
- FIRST REPORT: Raj Tarun's LOVER - Another Boring Yawn Fest!
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date!
- Vishal REDDY Vs Sri REDDY - The Battle is ON
- Rakul Preet says 'YES' to Director's Desires...
- Will Trisha enter Super Star's next?
- Anushka Shetty prefers commercial flicks now...
- Samantha as a reporter...
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Crop Tops in Public - Fans go 'GaGa'
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- Famous Female Singer who sung in more than 750 movies is getting 'MARRIED' Again
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...