The new Ford EcoSport was launched recently through exclusive online bookings on Amazon. A limited number of Ford EcoSport were made available to the customers and Amazon website gave a chance to the customers to book the first set to own the compact SUV.
All the 123 units were booked within 10 am and most of them booked the top Titanium-plus trim of the EcoSport with the all-new 1.5L three-cylinder petrol engine paired to the new six-speed automatic transmission. Also, most of the customers preferred the lightning Blue color as their favorite.
Rahul Gautam who is the VP at Ford India said, "Ford is creating history again and rests the bar on customer value yet again. We have got an overwhelming response on Amazon and this is just a reflection of trust people have on us. Our new Ford Ecosport will continue to offer an unmatched value for money and satisfy the customers." This new Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9th.
Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles New York sources have reported that Chairman Anand Mahindra said Ford Motor and its Indian partner Mahindra & Mahindra could create their own electric car line in the country to help battle pollution from the vehicles clogging India’s roads, Mahindra & Mahindra, which already sells the e2o micro electric car, would be open to creating a new electric vehicle line in India with Ford, Mahindra said following the opening of a factory in Auburn Hills, Michigan, to produce an off-road vehicle for the
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!
- Electric Vehicles Industry are happy with the decision made by Karnataka High Court
- Ford Ecosports booked within few minutes on Amazon
- Hyundai Expand Sits Network in Pune