Seeds of fenugreek are rich in hormone antecedents that help in hair growth and repairs hair follicles. These seeds also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that strengthen the hair shafts and boosts hair growth. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the next morning to make a fine paste.
Apply this fenugreek seed paste to the scalp and hairs and let
it set for 30 minutes to one hour, covering your hairs with a shower cap so
that it does not get dry. Rinse off with plenty of water, no need of using a
cleanser or shampoo. Follow this process of treatment at least twice a week for
a month to see effective results.
If you are suffering from heavy hair loss, here is the most effective home remedy for controlling hair loss and boosting hair growth. Prepare fresh onion juice by grinding an onion and squeezing out the juice. Apply it onto the scalp and leave it on for half an hour. Finally, wash off with a mild cleanser and plenty of water.
How to handle common Skin Problems in winter? Treating rashes In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. However, as a preventive measure, one can wear light, breathable garments that allow for perspiration to get evaporated. One should also steer clear of heavy creams, makeup or ointments that can end up blocking the sweat ducts.
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season
- Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently
- Beauty benefits of Oranges for your Skin