DST (NYSE: DST), a global provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries, today inaugurated several classrooms constructed for an underprivileged school in Hyderabad, India. As part of DST’s Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, it has been involved in a variety of activities including promoting education for underprivileged children at the Miyapur Govt School (MPPS) in Hyderabad.
Recently, DST, in collaboration with United Way Hyderabad, a volunteer-led not for profit organization established to serve the underserved and needy, built several classrooms at Miyapur Government School (MPPS) to improve the community for the students. This facility will provide a shelter for many children for their education.
Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services
“I am really proud to be a part of the transformation of this school by providing new classrooms to enhance more than 200 students’ primary education,” said Ian Harris, President, DST IT Services. “We look forward to continuing to support MPPS by providing stationary and games equipment that are necessary to the school into future.”“DST has been actively involved in several CSR activities at Hyderabad and Pune locations as well as at Bangkok in Thailand.
These activities include supporting blood donation drives, food drives and clothing drives for the needy. DST also sponsors education for underprivileged children in rural areas.” said, Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services. “We are honored to be a part of these sustainable and impactful community development projects to improve the education and lives of children around the world.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
MIAL Bags the CII Renovative Kaizen Award MIAL Bags the CII Renovative Kaizen Award GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Limited (MIAL), the company that administers the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) was awarded the top rank at the 30th Kaizen Conference & Competition held on May 16 by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for creating a reusable dummy aircraft from scrap material in the renovative category of the awards. The annual awards by the prestigious industry body are given to organizations in recogniti
- Additional benefits from BMW India along with GST benefits
- Bajaj Finserv Reduces Home Loan Interest Rate to 8.50 Percent in its Special Offer
- BMW India is Fastest to GST
- Pidilite Industries Posts 6.8 Percent Growth on Consolidated Sales
- VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
- BookMyTime is Now MyCarAndBike
- The Indian Standards for 5G Rollout to be Ready by 2018
- UTI - Opportunities Fund Declares Tax-free Dividend of 13%
- Tissot Partners with RCB as the Official Watch
- Renault India Launches New Duster Petrol with CVT
- V-Mart Crosses a Major Milestone as it Reports Over Rs 1000 Cr
- Tata Tea Urges Parents to Share an Important Message with their Children this Exam Season
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- SRM University B.Tech Counseling-2017 Starts from May 14th
- New Research: Only 5 percent of Large Companies Prepared to Meet IT Requirements