DST (NYSE: DST), a global provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries, today inaugurated several classrooms constructed for an underprivileged school in Hyderabad, India. As part of DST’s Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, it has been involved in a variety of activities including promoting education for underprivileged children at the Miyapur Govt School (MPPS) in Hyderabad.
Recently, DST, in collaboration with United Way Hyderabad, a volunteer-led not for profit organization established to serve the underserved and needy, built several classrooms at Miyapur Government School (MPPS) to improve the community for the students. This facility will provide a shelter for many children for their education.
Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services
“I am really proud to be a part of the transformation of this school by providing new classrooms to enhance more than 200 students’ primary education,” said Ian Harris, President, DST IT Services. “We look forward to continuing to support MPPS by providing stationary and games equipment that are necessary to the school into future.”“DST has been actively involved in several CSR activities at Hyderabad and Pune locations as well as at Bangkok in Thailand.
These activities include supporting blood donation drives, food drives and clothing drives for the needy. DST also sponsors education for underprivileged children in rural areas.” said, Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services. “We are honored to be a part of these sustainable and impactful community development projects to improve the education and lives of children around the world.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated