DST (NYSE: DST), a global provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries, today inaugurated several classrooms constructed for an underprivileged school in Hyderabad, India. As part of DST’s Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, it has been involved in a variety of activities including promoting education for underprivileged children at the Miyapur Govt School (MPPS) in Hyderabad.
Recently, DST, in collaboration with United Way Hyderabad, a volunteer-led not for profit organization established to serve the underserved and needy, built several classrooms at Miyapur Government School (MPPS) to improve the community for the students. This facility will provide a shelter for many children for their education.
Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services
“I am really proud to be a part of the transformation of this school by providing new classrooms to enhance more than 200 students’ primary education,” said Ian Harris, President, DST IT Services. “We look forward to continuing to support MPPS by providing stationary and games equipment that are necessary to the school into future.”“DST has been actively involved in several CSR activities at Hyderabad and Pune locations as well as at Bangkok in Thailand.
These activities include supporting blood donation drives, food drives and clothing drives for the needy. DST also sponsors education for underprivileged children in rural areas.” said, Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services. “We are honored to be a part of these sustainable and impactful community development projects to improve the education and lives of children around the world.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle Tata Motors and MAHLE Partner Together to Develop a Prototype Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System on a Vehicle Tata Motors Limited and MAHLE, one of the world’s 20 largest suppliers to the automotive industry, have signed a joint development agreement for designing and developing a Secondary Loop Mobile Air Conditioning System (SL–MAC), under the aegis of United Nations Environment. MAHLE and Tata Motors, along with the Institute for Governance and Sustainable Development (IGSD),
- UAE Exchange India Nizamabad Branch Extended for Customer Ease
- ICICI Bank Introduces Instant Personal Loans through ATMs
- Vodafone Enhances Customer Experience with the Launch of its Global Design Store in Kanpur
- VKJ Infra Developers to Enter into Land Pooling
- Jugnoo Launches Bumbl - Workflow Automation Tool
- Emaar India Organises Health Camp for its Construction Labourers on Dwarka Expressway
- Max Speciality Films Appoints Ramneek Jain as New CEO
- YES BANK and Tata ClassEdge partner with FIRST Global to Mentor 7 Indian Students Participating in FIRST
- Amway Presents Attitude Shining Star Fashion Show in Chennai
- Policybazaar.com Launches a New Campaign for Car Insurance
- Third Edition of Ashok Leyland India Busaward At Hyderabd.
- Bajaj Finance Offers Best Interest Rate of 8.05 percent on Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Jugnoo Turns EBITDA Positive, on Track for INR 70 Crores Annual Net Revenue
- Snapdeal Announces Daily Offers for Consumers around the Week
- The Business Athlete- The All-new BMW 5 Series Launched in India