DST (NYSE: DST), a global provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries, today inaugurated several classrooms constructed for an underprivileged school in Hyderabad, India. As part of DST’s Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, it has been involved in a variety of activities including promoting education for underprivileged children at the Miyapur Govt School (MPPS) in Hyderabad.
Recently, DST, in collaboration with United Way Hyderabad, a volunteer-led not for profit organization established to serve the underserved and needy, built several classrooms at Miyapur Government School (MPPS) to improve the community for the students. This facility will provide a shelter for many children for their education.
Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services
“I am really proud to be a part of the transformation of this school by providing new classrooms to enhance more than 200 students’ primary education,” said Ian Harris, President, DST IT Services. “We look forward to continuing to support MPPS by providing stationary and games equipment that are necessary to the school into future.”“DST has been actively involved in several CSR activities at Hyderabad and Pune locations as well as at Bangkok in Thailand.
These activities include supporting blood donation drives, food drives and clothing drives for the needy. DST also sponsors education for underprivileged children in rural areas.” said, Deepak Gupta, Head, HR & CSR, DST IT Services. “We are honored to be a part of these sustainable and impactful community development projects to improve the education and lives of children around the world.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Aircel App Witnesses 20% Surge in Downloads in the Last Quarter With the demonetization phenomenon at foreground, customers today have shifted gears from traditional transactions to faster ways of digital payments. This, in turn, has app downloads registering a massive growth in a brief period.
- SHOPX Achieves 2.7 Cr GMV in a Single Day
- Sugee Group Launches Sugee Sadan on Auspicious Day of Gudi Padwa
- Green Inch, a Water Conservation Initiative by Prince Piping Systems
- WNS Launches Brandttitude
- Cyfuture to Offer Cloud Services through CloudOYE
- Mobile App Invites You to Check Your myScore and Avail Easy Finance
- Get a Gift Voucher of up to Rs.15,000 when you Transfer your Home Loan
- HDFC Life, Giving the Country a Platform to Proudly Say Thank You
- Ficus Pax Set to Emerge as India's Largest Eco-friendly Packaging Company
- Hyundai Motor India Ties-up with Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering
- Enable Travel Powered by Cox & Kings to Make Travel Barrier Free for People with Disabilities
- Pet Adoption Weekend at HyperCITY
- SRMS IBS and SRMS CET, Lucknow Hold Joint Fest - Blaze 2017
- DST Provides Support to School in Hyderabad, India
- Constant Contact Expands to India