To reach out and support resolute individuals from within the vicinity of Mumbai, the company conducted an on-ground activation and setup two booths – one each in Dharavi and Golibar area. The video booths allowed individuals to walk in and shoot their own video narrating their story. The activation unearthed over 120 stories of courage and determination, highlighting the need to widen access to credit.One of the stories is that of Nasir Qureshi - a visually challenged individual from Dharavi, whose wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. He needs urgent funds for her treatment and also wants to start a small business of his own to sustain his family. From Golibar, Shivkumar Pasi, a car driver turned vegetable vendor who lost vision in his left eye, because of which he cannot make his ends meet. He nurses a dream to start his own two-wheeler washing centre and secure a better future for his family.The selected stories of these loan aspirants are posted across social media platforms, and uploaded on the website www.doright.in. Public at large is encouraged to visit these digital forums and encouraged to ‘salaam’ or like the stories of these deserving candidates. Under the initiative, the number of ‘Salaams’ / likes garnered are considered as votes for their nomination to secure a loan from Tata Capital. ‘Salaam Loans’ is a first-of-a-kind initiative which, puts the power of loan approval into the hands of the public. Commenting on this campaign initiative, Veetika COO-Digital Vertical and Vice President- Brand Marketing and Corporate Communication said that, “Tata Capital Salaam Loans is a true embodiment of the Company’s ‘do right’ spirit. Salaam Loans specifically cater to the needs of deserving individuals who are otherwise denied credit. Buoyed by the excellent response the initiative received on our digital platforms, we recognized that more can be done on-ground to reach out to such individuals. We encourage everyone to come and both - post their own story or the story of their known ones, or ‘salaam’ other uploaded stories which are heart-warming and deserving.”
About Do Right InitiativeThe Do Right initiative stems from Tata Capital’s brand promise – ‘We only do what’s right for you’, and aims to spread the spirit of ‘doing right’ among our stakeholders and society at large. To know more, visit www.doright.in.
Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has launched Connected Clinical Trials (CCT), an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables pharmaceutical companies to significantly transform patient engagement in clinical trials and improve the efficiency and accountability of the clinical supply process.
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates