The happy news is that Home and personal loans may now be comparitively cheaper .The Reserve Bank India has cut repo rates by 25comparatively t0 6 per cent. The head of RBI, RBI governor Urjit Patel announced this happy decision on Wednesday. The cut on key interest rates is expected to bring down interest rates of other loans like personal, home and auto loan. In the same glide ,central bank lends which funds short-term money to banks, has been cut to 6 per cent from 6.25 per cent .
Thus the overall difference of 0.25 per cent. The main result of lower loan costs, necessary to accelerate a quick industrial turnaround time which in turn drives people to spend more.
The RBI Governor mention that the most threatening Inflation has fallen significantly in last three months .This is the impact o of GST and good monsoon. Growth forecast remains unchanged at 7.3 per cent for the current year.
Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power JV synchronizes 186 MW Georgia Hydro Project in Record Time Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL), its joint venture with Norway's Clean Energy Invest AS Norway (Clean Energy) and IFC InfraVentures (IFC), a member of the World Bank group, today, announced the synchronization of its 186 MW Shuakhevi Hydro Power Project (HPP) in record time. Further, Tata Power has commenced stabilization procedures to ensure smooth operations. The
- YASH Offers New SAP-qualified Rapid-deployment Solution for HR Innovation
- Tata Power's Generation Capacity Up by Close to 13% in Q1 FY18; Achieves Generation of 12,405 MUs
- Seven Hills Beverages Limited to Enter Capital Market
- Entrepreneurs Gear-up for Sixth Edition of Tata Social Enterprise Challenge
- Ruchi Soya Industries Welcomes Hike in Import Duty on Edible Oils
- Delhi to Host 4th India - International MSME & Startup Expo 2017
- The Voice India Fame Mohd. Danish Launched his First Official Poster of his Upcoming Song - We Indians
- V-Mart Organizes Its Flagship Business Program
- Consolidated Net Revenue Q1 FY18 Rs. 58,651 Crores, Consolidated PAT Rs. 3,200 Crores
- Air Force Band and Moonshine Band at Phoenix Marketcity
- STEM Summer Day Camp to Support Latino and African American Girls in Southern California
- Jaguar I-PACE Concept Named Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2017
- Vodafone's #LookUp Movement to Keep Relationships Real is Winning Hearts Across India
- Epitome of Sportiness and Driving Pleasure: BMW Launches the New BMW 320d Edition Sport in India
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 bps to 6 per cent, home loans may get cheaper