Polaroid Eyewear, inventor of the original polarized lenses and symbol of pop culture for millions of people around the world, unveiled its Fall/ Winter 2017 eyewear collection with brand ambassador Anushka Sharma and Kyriakos Kofinas, Senior Business leader India Middle East Africa & Latin America for Safilo Group in Mumbai today. Amplifying the grandeur of Polaroid since last 80 years, the brand is now all set to dedicate their new collection to lifestyle trend setters.
Bringing alive the brand elements like ‘style’, ‘playful’, and ‘cool’ with Anushka Sharma, Polaroid aims at connecting with young millennials who are looking for a fresh and contemporary look. A power packed performance by Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA) kick started the evening followed by the unveiling of new collection by brand ambassador Anushka Sharma. The dance act engaged audiences and left them awestruck with their moves. As Anushka took the stage to launch the collection, the whole atmosphere brimmed with her enigmatic personality and charisma. Her infectious energy synced with the brand’s core essence, making the evening unforgettable.
Talking on the launch of Polaroid’s new collection, Kyriakos Kofinas, Senior Business Leader India Middle East Africa & Latin America for Safilo Group, said, “It has been a pleasure to bring Anushka Sharma on board as the brand ambassador for Polaroid. Being an epitome of style and persona that connects well with today’s millennials, her chic and unique style statement serves as an inspiration for people. In order to meet everybody’s expectations and be at par, it has been our constant endeavour to keep experimenting and coming up with flamboyant and exquisite designs.”
The uber-cool unisex collection is UV protected and 100% Polaroid both for its ‘for all’ nature and its colourful intention. The new collection follows latest trends, expanding the existing line of range. This upgrade of the assemblage perfectly suits both young men and women looking for the ‘wow’ effect.
Resonating with the brand’s core elements, brand ambassador Anushka Sharma stated, “I am honoured to be associated with Polaroid eyewear. The brand enjoys a rich legacy of 80 years and has been an important catalyst in making eyewear relevant & fashionable. On their 80th anniversary this year, I congratulate Polaroid and am happy to launch their Fall/Winter 2017 collection. I love being fashionable and always look for something that has a contemporary design and is comfortable. Polaroid's Fall/Winter 2017 collection with its fresh, quirky and young collection is just the right fit with my sense of style.”
Style, color and technology are Polaroid’s three watchwords, in line with the brand’s mission: to bring beauty to all, while protecting their eyes from UV rays, thanks to polarized lenses.
The collection has a devoted range for both men and women. The collection also has Unisex sunglasses which come in round and pilot style.
Polaroid Eyewear is a worldwide leader in eye-care and a pioneering international eyewear brand that owes its name to the invention that changed the world of technology and optics: polarized lenses. Polaroid, since it was established by Edwin Land in 1937, has strengthened its reputation as a leading brand in polarized lenses. Today, Polaroid produces and distributes its polarized sunglasses, Clip-ons, SuncoversTM and optical frames worldwide through its owner subsidiaries and its network of exclusive distributors. The brand joined the Safilo Group in April 2012.
Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Completes First-Ever Consumer Durables Loan Securitization, Raises INR 1.53 Billion Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd, one of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company (NBFC) and part of The Czech Republic-based Home Credit Group, has raised INR 1.53 billion in a first-ever securitization transaction of consumer durable asset loan receivables by the company in India.
- Tata Capital Investment Banking Advises on Acquisition of Spectro Analytical Labs by Eurofins Scientific
- UAE Exchange India Awarded for Business Excellence Award More than Once
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
- OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil