Wittyf World’s second largest and India’s largest viral content marketing company came out as the big winner at the first Digipub Awards with two honors. The Digipub Awards is India's first such initiative to reward inspiring initiatives by websites in English and Indian languages, across a spectrum of parameters. The award ceremony was a part of Digipub World Conference, a two-day convention for web publishers which consisted of conference, awards, exhibition and master classes.
WittyFeed won two of the most prestigious awards in the ceremony, bagging gold and silver awards for Best Innovation in Publishing for viral9 and Best Brand Partnership for being the digital partner for the highly acclaimed movie Baahubali 2, respectively. Viral9 is the distribution platform designed and developed in—house that helps Influencers monetize all social media audience/followers. It is a leading trendsetter in the viral content industry and has been helping Brands reach the larger base of the audience in the most efficient way.
Delighted on the win Vinay Singhal, Co-Founder & CEO of WittyFeed said “We are very elated on this win; it is a euphoric moment for us. The hard work of the whole team at WittyFeed has really paid off with this recognition. It is time for us to work even more hard to acquire many more awards in our kitty. Working for Bahubali2 was already very exciting and now this award has certainly added feather in the hat. We would like to thank all the brands who believed and shown faith in us and more over the Digipub World conference who for considering us for this prestigious award.”
WittyFeed is also an independent creator of virally successful content across 18 categories including travel, inspiration, relationships, health & fitness, food and celebrities. WittyFeed has helped more than 100 brands garner 100 million global views in just 3 years time!
HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited, India’s leading sanitaryware & bath-fittings’ company, showcased their state-of-the-art revolutionary Lacasa Concept Store at Acetech, Asia’s largest trade fair for the architecture and interior design industry. The company, recognized by its brand ‘Hindware’, a household name in India, prides itself on the constant innovation and reinvention
- Snapdeal Announces its Curated Christmas Store
- Total Unveils Hi Perf with an Unique Mix of New Age and Traditional Marketing Tools
- KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million
- Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India