OMEGA is proud to announce that Cindy Crawford’s son and daughter, Presley and Kaia Gerber, have become the newest members of its family of brand ambassadors.Cindy Crawford has been one of OMEGA’s most iconic representatives for over 20 years. Cindy joined OMEGA in 1995, becoming the brand’s very first ambassador. She instantly immersed herself in the company, providing ideas for a new Constellation collection and helping to relaunch the line that very same year.
Over the years, Cindy has shown great passion and pride in her role on behalf of OMEGA and continues to be a prominent figure in representing the brand worldwide. Most recently, she extended her lifetime commitment to social causes by joining OMEGA to visit the Orbis International Flying Eye Hospital in Peru. While there, she filmed the documentary called “The Hospital in the Sky”, and shared each moment and emotion with her daughter Kaia.By gradually introducing her children to the brand, it has become clear that Cindy’s dedication to OMEGA has now positively extended to her family. Not only did Kaia join her for that insightful trip to Peru, but her son Presley was also proud to join her on the red carpet for the documentary’s New York premiere in 2015.Today, that family connection to OMEGA has become official.Representing the next generation of watch fans, Kaia and Presley are proving themselves to be exceptional rising stars. Through modelling, the brother and sister have already taken promising steps in their fashion careers, with Presley also showing a flair for photography. Together, they will be officially welcomed at the opening of OMEGA’s “Her Time” exhibition in Paris on September the 29th, where they will join their mother on stage.
Raynald Aeschlimann, President and CEO of OMEGA, said: “We have always considered our OMEGA ambassadors to be family. So to now be working with Cindy’s children is very special. We have known Presley and Kaia for a long time and I’m always impressed by their abilities and personalities. It’s truly exciting to have their fresh creativity and young exuberance on our side. We can’t wait to get started.”OMEGA is looking forward to its new relationship with Kaia and Presley Gerber and continuing its strong connection to the family.
HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited, India’s leading sanitaryware & bath-fittings’ company, showcased their state-of-the-art revolutionary Lacasa Concept Store at Acetech, Asia’s largest trade fair for the architecture and interior design industry. The company, recognized by its brand ‘Hindware’, a household name in India, prides itself on the constant innovation and reinvention
- Snapdeal Announces its Curated Christmas Store
- Total Unveils Hi Perf with an Unique Mix of New Age and Traditional Marketing Tools
- KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million
- Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India