Franchise India is collaborating with two new brands - Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness – to help them create and expand their footprint in the country through the franchise model.Chicken Xpress, the South Africa based food company, is partnering with Franchise India to open 500 stores across India over the next 5 years through the franchise model. The food company is investing Rs. 100 crore to create its presencein the Indian market, with the help of Ichak dana – the India based convenience food company. Chicken Xpress is based on the concept of “Ubuntu”, which means “human kindness or humanity towards others”. The brand wants to extend the same philosophy in India with its TRUST THE FLAVA mantra.
In the fitness sector, Franchise India has joined hands with Snap Fitness - the world’s premier 24/7 fitness franchise brand. The fitness company will be opening 100 new fitness centers in India over the next 5 years. Currently, the company has 60+ fitness centers in India and 2500 across the globe. Founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton, Snap Fitness offers,“ Thought to Finish” support to the entrepreneurs so that they can make best use of the brand’s expertise in the fitness business. Snap Fitness provides entrepreneurs an exciting business opportunity with turnkey systems, financing options with low investments, and world-class support.
Commenting on the two collaborations, Mr. Gaurav Marya, Chairman, Franchise India says, “Franchise India takes pride in its expertise in providing a structure to develop, grow and expand various business models and is built around the idea of profitable and sustainable growth through partnering. These two collaborations bring exciting opportunities for the two brands as well as the Indian market. Our experience in the franchise domain and understanding of the Indian market coupled with the expertise of Chicken Xpress and Snap fitness in their respective domain, will be a great asset in creating the presence of these two brands in the country.
Franchise India Franchise India is Asia's largest integrated Franchise and Retail Solution provider established in the year 1999, with an absolute authority on Franchising, Retailing and Licensing in India.Founded and led by Mr. Gaurav Marya, Chairman, the company is a leading business brokerage, which facilitates buying and selling of businesses across Nation.
Franchise India has wide experience in franchise development, business expansion, corporate advisory services, consultancy, multi-brand integration, financial and operational expertise and marketing. The company provides a structure to develop, grow and expand various business models and is built around the idea of profitable and sustainable growth through partnering.
With a team of 900 professionals, 40 offices and outreach in 300 towns and cities, the Group has touched more than 15 million individual entrepreneurs, impacting more than 2,50,000 businesses. The company has more than 2,500 brands spread across various industries such as retail, fashion, heath, beauty, wellness, education, real estate, and so on.Franchise India has other companies in the Group – Francorp, Franglobal and Bradford.
Francorp is the knowledge arm which creates a business model for the brands to go for a scalable franchise model.Franglobal is the consulting arm of franchise India which helps the international brands expanding in India through franchise channel.Bradford Licensing is a leading licensing firm in the world which represents extremely iconic brands in multiple licensing genres, giving an end to end licensing solutions in this territory.
OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins OnMobile's Consumer Brand ONMO Sweeps Transform Awards in New York with 5 Wins ONMO, the sound based communication brand of OnMobile Global Limited, swept the Transform Awards North America 2017 with 5 wins including the Best Overall Visual Identity. Hosted by Transform Magazine, the awards recognize excellence in rebranding, brand development and the journey brands make.Apart from winning the Best Overall Visual Identity,
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola in its Campaign against Pollution and Congestion in Delhi-NCR
- Prudent Launches Online Empanelment Process for IFAs
- Morepen Labs Reports 24 Per cent Jump in its Q2 Net Profit Backed by Lower Interest Cost
- Omkar Realtors Resorts to Novel EOI Sales Strategy through a Record 3,000 Channel
- ITC Limited - Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India
- Home Credit India Completes Second Two-wheeler Loan Securitisation, Raises INR 453 Million
- Franchise India Collaborates with Chicken Xpress and Snap Fitness
- OYO Continues to Gain High Market Share Despite its Hotel-only Focus Against Traditional Players: Kalagato Report
- Clarivate Analytics has Announced the India Research Excellence - Citation Awards 2017
- Hero MotoCorp Strikes a Goal with Hero World Bike Contest During FIFA U17 World Cup India 2017
- Total Launches New Integrated Campaign for Quartz Engine Oil
- NIIT Announces Strategic Initiative to Drive Cultures of Service Excellence across Organizations Worldwide
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Lighting OSRAM Unveils High Performance Automotive Lighting Product Range Customized for India Market
- Kellogg India Launches Chocos Fills
- HDFC Ltd Financial Results for the Half-year Ended September 30, 2017 Standalone and Consolidated