Smart Contract based Distributed Ledger records all lending transactions in an open and transparent manner, thus allowing CASHe and the borrower to execute a trusted lending transaction that is transparent and tamper proof. The key innovation also involves tokenising the loan amounts borrowed by the customers into Smart Contract Digital Tokens which are stored on the Ledger and accessible by the customer in the app. This means every rupee that is disbursed is automatically tokenized into a digital token. The user can now utilize the tokens in the following ways.
Monetize the digital tokens by transferring it to his bank account - This happens almost immediately
Transfer the digital tokens to another CASHe customer or even a non CASHe customer who can, at their end, monetize the tokens with their respective banks
All transactions are securely and accurately stored on the distributed ledger using advanced cryptography and can be accessed only by password protected crypto keys.Speaking during the launch at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, Chairman of Aeries Financial Technology, Mr. V. Raman Kumar said, "We have created a disruptive and transformative blockchain based technology which will revolutionise our digital lending business by providing a compelling value to our customers. CASHe is uniquely positioned to offer its customers the ability to borrow, transfer and repay money by using the Smart Contract Enabled Tokens in a completely secure, safe and auditable way. This also makes CASHe India’s first full service lending company that has successfully harnessed three big emerging technologies - Big Data, AI and Blockchain. We expect this technology to enable our lending application to grow virally in the coming months”, he added.
Notes to the editor About CASHe
CASHe, India's fastest growing app-only lending company, provides immediate short-term personal loans to young professionals based on their social profile, merit and earning potential using its proprietary algorithm based machine learning platform.
In April 2016, Aeries Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd, launched its innovative technology-driven lending platform for the young, urban millennials. CASHe provides almost instantaneous loans on-demand. Its user-friendly digital interface enables faster loan application process and quicker loan disbursals. CASHe provides hassle-free loans with its app enabled documentation and loan disbursal/repayment process. Powered by its industry-first algorithm driven credit scoring platform, Social Loan Quotient (SLQ), CASHe quickly determines a user’s credit worthiness by using multiple unique data points to arrive at a distinct credit profile of the customer. CASHe is completely automated and requires no personal intervention and no physical documentation. The average time taken for a loan to be disbursed is about 8 minutes, subject to proper submission of all documents. CASHe’s target audience is young working professionals in the age group of 23-35 years. CASHe offers loans from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,00,000 payable over 30 - 180 days.
For more information, please visit www.cashe.co.in.
Launched – April 2016
Current active customer base – nearing 100,000
Over 725,000 app downloads on iOS and Android phones
Over 200 crores of loans disbursed since launch of operations
Loan products on offer – 30, 90, 120, 180 days
Average daily loan disbursals – Over 1.5 crore
Daily loan applications processed – 700 - 1000
Product availability – PAN India
Customer retention rate – Over 75%
New customer growth – Over 30% month-on-month
Technology platform – Social Loan Quotient (AI Algorithm & machine learning and now Block chain)
Typical customer age group – 22-34 years
Series A Funding: US $ 3.8 Million on April 1, 2017
Total Funding until now: USD 10 Million
Business operations: Mumbai, Hyderabad
HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited Brings its Digitally Integrated Lacasa Store to New Delhi Acetech 2017 HSIL Limited, India’s leading sanitaryware & bath-fittings’ company, showcased their state-of-the-art revolutionary Lacasa Concept Store at Acetech, Asia’s largest trade fair for the architecture and interior design industry. The company, recognized by its brand ‘Hindware’, a household name in India, prides itself on the constant innovation and reinvention
- Snapdeal Announces its Curated Christmas Store
- Total Unveils Hi Perf with an Unique Mix of New Age and Traditional Marketing Tools
- KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million
- Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India