The Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE-Mains) unit of CBSE on Tuesday released the answer keys of JEE Main 2017 Paper 1 exam (both online and offline) on its official website. Candidates can check the answer keys and raise their objections until April 22 (11.59pm) by clicking. Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin to login.
The scanned images of OMR answer sheets of the candidates, who appeared in pen and paper based examination on April 2, with their recorded responses have also be uploaded on the website. The candidates who took the pen and paper based exam can challenge the recorded responses, if they differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet, by clicking in the page. Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin to login.
The question paper and
marked responses of those who had taken the computer based examination have
already been sent on their mail IDs and so no challenge of recorded response
will be accepted from them. However, the answer keys can be challenged by both
the online and offline mode candidates. Candidates can raise their objections
in online mode only. A fee of Rs 1,000 per recorded response/per question
challenged will have to be paid through credit/debit card, Paytm or SBI buddy
by April 22 (up to 11.59pm).
In case the objection raised by the candidate is accepted by the board, the fee will be refunded and changes made accordingly. The CBSE’s decision shall be final in this regard. You can visit the official website of JEE (main) 2017 for latest details and updates.
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute