The Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE-Mains) unit of CBSE on Tuesday released the answer keys of JEE Main 2017 Paper 1 exam (both online and offline) on its official website. Candidates can check the answer keys and raise their objections until April 22 (11.59pm) by clicking. Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin to login.
The scanned images of OMR answer sheets of the candidates, who appeared in pen and paper based examination on April 2, with their recorded responses have also be uploaded on the website. The candidates who took the pen and paper based exam can challenge the recorded responses, if they differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet, by clicking in the page. Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin to login.
The question paper and
marked responses of those who had taken the computer based examination have
already been sent on their mail IDs and so no challenge of recorded response
will be accepted from them. However, the answer keys can be challenged by both
the online and offline mode candidates. Candidates can raise their objections
in online mode only. A fee of Rs 1,000 per recorded response/per question
challenged will have to be paid through credit/debit card, Paytm or SBI buddy
by April 22 (up to 11.59pm).
In case the objection raised by the candidate is accepted by the board, the fee will be refunded and changes made accordingly. The CBSE’s decision shall be final in this regard. You can visit the official website of JEE (main) 2017 for latest details and updates.
Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world The Positive Psychology class taught by Ben Shahar attracts 1400 students per semester and 20% of Harvard graduates take this elective course. According to Ben Shahar, the class - which focuse prestigiouss on happiness, self-esteem and motivation - gives students the tools to succeed and face life with
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company
- Prof S Vijaya Bhaskara Rao elected to the IETE Governing Council to strengthen students activities
- Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification