Sources have stated that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examinations provide employability to many in the railways in India. The exams are conducted at various hierarchies to evaluate and chose the candidates. The RRB ALP examination to recruit Assistant Loco pilots will be conducted after August 25, 2017 as per the notification of the release date.
Based on the vacancies available in each region for ALP, a list is to be formed which will reach RRB Chennai, from where the cross checking of the vacancies will continue and finally and official notification regarding the Recruitment examination will be provided.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must have the
following qualification: The applicant must have finished their matriculation
from a recognized institution The applicant must have a Diploma in ITI Aadhar
Card is mandatory for application for the position A candidate who has a
diploma in 4 trades is also eligible to apply.
How to become a Homeopathic Doctor? An aspiring doctor of Homeopathy must decide their focus when they are in Class 12 or its equivalent. For the board examination, the aspirant must choose the Biology stream. The field of Homeopathy requires the same amount of preparation that a student of MBBS does. They need to study medicine for 5 years, with one year of house surgency.
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world