Writing is an important task for the academic community. From schools to colleges to doctoral programs, there are many chances for us to explore the art of writing our thoughts into a page. In schools, we are trained to sharpen our vocabulary and to understand which word must be used in what context.
Moreover an academic piece of writing requires you follow a specific structure. This makes the reading process much easier for the reader and simplifies what you want to convey. The structure that is usually used is the beginning, middle and the end. This format is the most used, but the writer can use any another format. Any piece will require an introduction, content, and conclusion.
One important aspect of academic writing, which is
very different from usual, informal writing, is the uses of references.
References help in supporting the opinions and claims that writer puts forward.
By referencing back to other documents and academic pieces that have been
accepted by the community, the writer can establish his or her paper as
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company