1. Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours. Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a little coconut oil or almond oil. Apply the paste on the brows just before going to bed. Leave it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning with warm water. Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
Can you preserve your vision by having a hot cup of tea? According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Healthy heart is a must to stay long
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age