- Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected.
2. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the
body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in. Signs of Iron
deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty
in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
3. Iron deficiency affects the memory power and mental functions of
teens. Studies show that Iron deficiency rate is higher in male and female
adolescents. It's the time of increased Iron needs because of the expansion of
blood volume and increased muscle mass.
4. Overweight and obese children also appear to be at increased risk
of Iron deficiency. In today's busy and fast paced life no one has time to eat
Iron rich foods. Iron is more in goat's liver, spinach, poultry, fish and
Vitamin C rich foods. Avoid fast foods, pizzas, burgers, fried foods etc as
they don't have Iron needed for our body.
Can you preserve your vision by having a hot cup of tea? According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Healthy heart is a must to stay long
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age