- Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected.
2. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the
body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in. Signs of Iron
deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty
in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
3. Iron deficiency affects the memory power and mental functions of
teens. Studies show that Iron deficiency rate is higher in male and female
adolescents. It's the time of increased Iron needs because of the expansion of
blood volume and increased muscle mass.
4. Overweight and obese children also appear to be at increased risk
of Iron deficiency. In today's busy and fast paced life no one has time to eat
Iron rich foods. Iron is more in goat's liver, spinach, poultry, fish and
Vitamin C rich foods. Avoid fast foods, pizzas, burgers, fried foods etc as
they don't have Iron needed for our body.
What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms? Diets High in Calories If you eat more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight. That’s bad not only for your general health, but for your asthma specifically. People who are obese are more likely to have more severe asthma symptoms, take more medication, and miss more work than people who maintain a normal weight.
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman
- Types of Kidney stones which you should know