Iron is an important mineral needed by our bodies. Iron is a part of all cells and does many things in our bodies. Iron is a part of the protein (haemoglobin) carries oxygen from our lungs throughout our bodies. Having too little haemoglobin is called anaemia. Iron helps our muscles store and use oxygen.
1. Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron many parts of our bodies are affected.
Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the body or a
decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in. Signs of Iron deficiency
include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty in
maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
Iron deficiency affects the memory power and mental functions of teens. Studies
show that Iron deficiency rate is higher in male and female adolescents. It's
the time of increased Iron needs because of the expansion of blood volume and
increased muscle mass.
Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve constipation.
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods
- Nutrition for kids during puberty