One is 80% more likely to catch a cold in winter than in any other season. Therefore it is necessary to make sure that our immune system is in good shape. And the only way to keep our immune system in great shape is to consume milk and dairy products.
Smoking is detrimental for the immune system, and a weakened immune system can make one more susceptible to cold. So for smokers, smoking must be avoided to the extent possible.
Avoid Sugary foods
Try to reduce sugary foods in your diet. Apart from cookies, cake and sweets in general, this includes rice, high fat yoghurt, white bread, white pasta, and rice and fruit juices brought from stores. Instead have more foods which are hot and have more pepper to avoid running nose problem.
Healthy heart is a must to stay long Oat Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair